On the operational dashboard you're able to use filters to search for assets based on asset name, asset class, operational status, actions on the assets or the labels you or your Railfleet admin set up in the administration panel.
You can find the filters at the top of the operational dashboard:
The default values you can filter on are:
- Asset and asset class: type the name of your asset or asset class in the filter field, or scroll down the drop down menu to select an asset or asset class. You can select one or more assets or asset classes, all selected items will be displayed below the filters.
- Labels: search for assets based on the category labels you or your administrator created in the Railfleet admin. These categories could be "maintainer" or "ECM" to search for the assets maintained by one (or more) specific maintainer(s), "homologation", "client", etc. You can select multiple labels at once.
- Asset status: filter assets based on their operational status (operational, degraded or immobilised).
- Tech status: filter assets based on their state (traction, power on, idle, parking or vehicle)
- Action: filter assets based on the current actions on the assets. Show only the assets for which an intervention is planned or in progress, or show only the assets with open alerts.
Next to filtering your assets, you can also sort them. On the right hand side of the operational dashboard you'll find a "Sort by" field with the following sorting options:
- Asset name: the name of the asset
- Asset type: the asset class
- Operational status: operational, degraded, immobilised or no status (if no operational status has been selected for the asset yet)
- Alert count: the number of open automatic alerts for each asset
- Event count: the number of open events or defect reports for each asset
- Intervention count: the number of open maintenance interventions for each asset.